We look forward to welcoming you to our facility!
- Upon registering for any course, we do require a deposit. This deposit guarantees and holds your spot in the class. The remaining balance is is due on the first day of class. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Students are responsible for providing their own models when required.
- We do not have a dress code, however we ask all students to be presentable at all times.
- Students are responsible to provide their own models when required.
- Upon completion of a Diploma course, a theory and practical exam will be administered. In order to receive your diploma, students must achieve a 75% on both exams.
- A $100 fee applies for redoing any final exam.
- Courses include all kit supplies, unless otherwise noted.
- All class and workshop dates are subject to change. Artists Within reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any class.
- Class runs from 9:30am till 4:30pm unless otherwise noted. Please arrive on time, if you are late you will be asked to wait till break to join the class.
- We do not offer parking for students, however we offer street paid parking or there are parking lots around the school. We suggest Calgary transit, we are located 3 blocks south of the 7th street and 8th street train platform.
- Zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use during school hours.
- Reprints of Certificates, Diplomas & tax receipts are available. The following fees apply: Certificates & Diplomas $50.00 and the T2202A tax form $25.00