Thanks to the beautiful L.A heat wave, the celebrities killed the Red Carpet barring skin, skin and more skin. Queen B herself Beyoncé opened the show with some help from Kendrick Lamar. It was intense as it was wet and all about "FREEDOM" a track from Beyoncé's latest album Lemonade. Once the show got going there were a lot of emotional moments through out the show. With the passing of The Champ Muhammad Ali earlier this month, his beautiful daughter Laila Ali gave an emotional beautiful speech. Spike Lee presented the talented actor Samuel L. Jackson the Lifetime Achievement Award. Jesse Williams has everyone talk this morning about his acceptance speech. Jesse was given the Humanitarian award for his work promoting equality. We also cant forget all those unforgettable Prince tributes from various performers.
The BET Awards did not disappoint and neither did the fabulous fashion. This Red Carpet was all about skin and taking risks. Here is Artists Within top 6 Best and Worst dressed of the 2016 BET Awards.
Top 6 Best Dressed:
1. Janelle Monáe in Sass & Bide
2. Zulay Heno in YAS Couture
3. LeToya Luckett in Mac Duggal
4. Karrueche Tran in Le Vian Butani
5. Meagan Good in Lorena Sarbu
6. Renee Bargh in Misha Collection
Top 6 Worst Dressed:
1. Alicia Keys in Stella McCartney
2. Tracee Ellis in Vintage Thierry
3. Millen Magese
4. Tia Mowry in Roberto Cavalli
5. Nandi MNgoma in Xhosa
6. Naturi Naughton in Nina Ricci