Last night was the 89th Academy Awards also know as the Oscar's. The glamorous event was held at the famous Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles. Justin Timberlake started out the show in a fun song and dance number to his nominated song from the film Trolls "Can't Stop The Feeling" It was no surprise that La La Land took home the most awards last night 6 in total, and Moonlight was runner up with. However Moonlight ended up being the big winner of the evening with winning Best Picture of the Year for a total of 3 Oscars! Emma Stone won Best Actress for her role in La La Land, and Casey Affleck won Best Actor for his role in Manchester by the Sea. Congratulations to all the big winners of last nights awards!
Last night on the Red Carpet there was trend after trend after trend. Definitely this was Hollywoods night to shine, and did they ever. They makeup trend that we saw all over the carpet was the bold red lips, almost every woman we saw had red lips. A soft smokey eye and highlight for days! Fashion was on point last night. The carpet was full of gowns in Cream, Red and Gold. The ladies were dripping in Diamonds and Sequence. Now for my favourite part of award season, here are the Best and Worst Dressed list of the 2017 Oscar's.
Top 6 Best Dressed:
1. Emma Stone in Givenchy
2. Taraji P. Henson in Alberta Ferretti
3. Haliee Steinfield in Ralph & Russo
4. Janelle Monáe in Elie Saab
5. Kirsten Dunst in Dior Haute Couture
6. Jessica Biel in Kaufamn Franco
Top 6 Worst Dressed:
1. Priyanka Chopra in Ralph & Russo
2. Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
3. Busy Philipps in Elizabeth Kennedy
4. Leslie Mann in Zac Posen
5. Naomie Harris in Calvin Klein
6. Cynthia Erivo in Monique Péan